Resort's Introduction: The San Montano Resort & Spa stands on the hill of Monte Vico near Lacco Ameno, a promontory that rises sheer above the sea (108 metres) with a beautiful vista of the Bay of Naples. Our guests can enjoy breathtaking views and incredible fiery sunsets: set against the backdrop of the Bay of Naples, they can admire Lacco Ameno, Casamicciola and San Montano Bay, while if they turn their backs to the sea they can savour a truly unusual view of Ischia and Monte Epomeo.
The resort is surrounded by gardens with eight pools and panoramic tubs, a brand new spa with a sea view, a restaurant, a gourmet restaurant and two bars. Guests can make use of its large outdoor car park, as well as benefit from a free on-demand shuttle service to and from the centre of the town and the beach. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort.
San Montano Resort offers a wide range of services, many of which are already included in the price, while others are available for an additional fee. Please see the detailed list below.
- The Blue Ocean Spa at San Montano Resort looks forward to welcoming you and helping you select the best wellbeing treatments for you. Curative treatments are also available.
- The Ristorante la Veranda is open for lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy half-board ("dinner") for the special price of € 50.00 per person, VAT included, per day, for the entire period of their stay. Alternatively, an à la carte menu is available. Opening hours: from 8:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. – the opening hours may be subject to change according to the resort’s seasonal activity.
- Franco's is our gourmet restaurant, which will take you on a compelling journey of taste with a breathtaking view, open form 8.30 p.m. to 10.30 pm. Closed on Tuesday.
A second gourmet restaurant serving experiential cuisine in keeping with Ischia’s traditions is the O’Pignattello, in the main square in Lacco Ameno.
- The Bar Piscina Acropoli: this bar is situated by the pools in San Montano’s gardens. Opening hours 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. It serves light lunches, pizzas, snacks and mouthwatering nibbles to be enjoyed by the pool or at the bar itself from 12:30 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
- The Sunset Bar is in the hall, near the panoramic terrace by the entrance, where you can enjoy spectacular sunsets over San Montano Bay. Opening hours 6 p.m. to midnight
Exclusive on-demand services
• Full transfer from Capodichino airport or the Stazione Centrale in Naples to the resort. Inclusive of porter services, hydrofoil journey, hydrofoil luggage ticket.
• Half transfer: from Naples port to the resort. Inclusive of porter services, hydrofoil journey, hydrofoil luggage ticket.
• Transfer from Naples port to the harbour in Ischia by private boat. Inclusive of transfer to the hotel by shuttle or taxi.
• Transfer from Capodichino airport by helicopter. Inclusive of transfer to the hotel by shuttle or taxi.
For information and prices: email@example.com - +39081994033
Our concierge will be happy to provide general information on the resort and the island, to organise trips on Ischia and the area around the beautiful Bay of Naples, to hire cars or scooters, boats and inflatables, to book taxis, restaurants and, generally speaking, to help ensure that your stay on Ischia is as comfortable as possible.
Our boat, a stunning and timeless Aprea gozzo cabin cruiser, is the perfect way to explore the island of Ischia, or to travel to the hotel in comfort and style. For information and bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org / +39 081 994033.